“The Loyal Dead” – Brand Video For Destination Rewards, pt1
This video is meant to entice viewers and drive them to the corporate site.
“The Loyal Dead” pt2
Part 2 is to promote the business and give information about the company while staying true to the theme of Part 1.
This is a collaboration with Art Directors, Musicians, Copywriters and Graphic Artists from Destination Rewards.
The Harlem Shake was a youtube sensation that many businesses used to gain some popularity by trying to out-due each other.
This is Destination Rewards’ version:
Here’s an example of a company wanting to film a project from start to finish, and using creative video to make it fun, exciting and entertaining.
25 Online Video Marketing Statistics
Are you considering adding online video into your marketing efforts? Do you need some statistics to convince your boss that using online video in your marketing efforts is worth the investment?
1. YouTube attracts 136MM unique viewers per month. (source: NIELSEN)
2. YouTube users watch more than 3B hours of video per month. (source: YouTube)
3. 72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute. (source: YouTube)
4. 75% of online video viewers have interacted with an online video ad in the past month. (source: Tremor Video)
5. 80% of online video ads are abandoned within the first half of the ad. (source: VINDICO)
6. 86% of colleges and universities have presences on YouTube. (source: University of Massachusetts Dartmouth)
7. 147.4MM Americans watch video on the internet. (source: Nielsen Wire)
8. Roughly 74% of the online video market now supports HTML5. (source: LongTail Video)
9. Animated explainer videos increase conversion rates by 20%. (source: Unbounce)
10. 36% of online consumers trust video ads. (source: Nielsen Wire)
11. 87% of online marketers use video content. (source: Outbrain)
12. 76% of marketers plan to increase their use of YouTube and video marketing, making it the top area marketers will invest in for 2012. (source: Social Media Examiner)
13. 49% of the top 20% of B2B marketers in generating leads through social media integrate online video with social media, compared to the industry average of 32%. (source: Aberdeen)
14. Video ads make up 35% of total online ad spending, up from 27% in 2011. (source: Break Media)
15. Digital video advertising spend will reach $5.4B by 2016. (source: Break Media)
16. 49% of U.S. marketers plan to boost video ad spending in 2012, and 65% have larger mobile ad budgets. (source: eMarketer)
17. Comedy is the most popular form of online video content among all viewers (39%), followed by news (33%) and music (31%). (source: Burst Media)
18. Rich media ads with video generate 6 times as many post-ad site visits as standard banner ads. (source: MediaMind)
19. Online video advertisers prefer pre-roll ads by a 3:1 margin over the next most favored format. (source: Break Media)
20. 30 second in-stream mobile video ads have an 88.3% completion rate. (source: Rhythm Insights)
21. Combining video with full page ads boosts engagement by 22%. (source: Rhythm Insights)
22. 4 out of 5 online users will click away if a video stalls while loading. (source: Google)
23. 22% of U.S. small businesses plan to post a video to YouTube in the next 12 months to promote their businesses. (source: BIA/Kelsey)
24. Enjoyment of video ads increases purchase intent by 97%, and brand association by 139%. (source: Unruly)
25. Two-thirds of the world’s mobile data traffic will be video by 2016. (source: Cisco)
Director of Product Marketing at SmartShoot